Organic raw milk is one of my most favorite foods and it’s also one of the hardest foods to find. I’ve literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my supply of raw milk. The whole time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than purchasing a health food”.
What’s wrong with this particular picture folks? You continue hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous due to Bacteria”. The only time I recall becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was when I drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I figured I was going to die! A great deal for pasteurized milk being a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is the way to Destroy Milk & Your Overall Health. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for half an hour neutralizes the digestive enzymes which help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas needs to do all of the work getting the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats can create scarring of the bloodstream followed by increased cholesterol patches, then clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, making it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will also create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Abundant in enzymes that make is a lot easier to digest
* Great source of digestible calcium and other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of amino acids
* Contains beneficial bacteria and fatty acids
* Excellent way to obtain vitamins including B12
* Contains enzymes including lactoferrin that helps to guard the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Options are Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is an excellent alternative to cow’s milk for all those individuals who cannot cope with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk does not contain agglutinin and thus, the fat globules in goat’s milk tend not to cluster together – which makes them easier to digest.
The fat molecules are smaller than cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk includes a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and thus makes it easier for the intestinal enzymes to digest.
Various Other Advantages of Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and essential fatty acids which can be employed by your body easily
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It does not contain the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergies found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes the digestive system and it also actually contains an alkaline ash that will not produce acid inside the intestinal system
* Has the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, including capric and caprylic acids, which are highly antimicrobial
* A wealthy source of the trace mineral selenium, a necessary nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher quantities of calcium, vitamin A and also the B vitamin Niacin when compared with cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other type of milk, but want to possess kind of quality raw milk designed for a good price and also buy it in a convenient location.