There are numerous video resources in numerous formats at this point, and you have to convert those to some certain format so as to play them on some certain device. You should choose a video converter first. As most video converters are similar at the first look and those applications will often have a lot functions and features in common, it is difficult to make a decision. In fact, there is never the best option however, there is always the best choice one to meet your needs.
Here we list 5 essential attributes of video converter software according to most users’ needs and you might want to have a glance when you are looking for a video converter.
1) Support virtually all input and popular output video formats – The very first thing you have to find out is whether the video converter supports the input formats that you will be converting from and also the output formats that you are currently converting to. The supported input formats should contain just about all video formats as the supported output formats ought to include most of Videosandmusicmiracle.Lpages.Co. For instance, Sothink Free Video Converter supports AVI (DivX, XivD), MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB (VCD), and DV. That will most likely be enough.
Most video converters also support audio, and usually the formats should be MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, and AU.
What’s more, since the high definition video came, the video converter had better support H.264 HD video conversion, too.
2) Support popular multimedia devices – To actually and perfectly play videos on some multimedia devices, especially HD devices, you need to convert video to correct format and appropriate dimension, zoom mode, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, and so on. It does not be necessary to know those professional details when you purchase some video converter that automatically set all related properties to find the best and directly convert video to your desired target device. Just check out if the video convert software supports iPad, iPod, apple ipod touch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360 Console, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc.
3) Support trimming video to clip – Because you convert files from some source video or audio, you can definitely trim the files to the part you really need. Many video convert tools support trimming video for the desired clip and some of them even support cropping. Whether you can easily trim is also important. Directly setting the start some time and end time of the trimmed clip will likely be great.
4) Support batch conversion and convert fast – Those are time-saving features that comes in handy if you have many video files, especially big files, to convert. It is possible to discover whether or not the video converter supports batch conversion. However, how about converting speed? Check that whether or not the converter supports multi-CPUs and multiple threads. If it does, it probably converts fast. And Sothink Free Video Converter even supports automatically shut down, sleep and hibernate when video conversion task dcouwr finished. It is actually another excellent feature about time-saving.
5) Simple to use – A number of the video convert goods are of wizard interface and some offer Microsoft Office style. Whatever the application is, it ought to be user friendly and user-friendly. That is to state, the video converter you choose should make you only have to click as opposed to to type. Not forgetting thinking or doubt. All converting configuration had better be automatically set and also you never need to know the facts.
What’s more – Additionally, there are various other features that you could consider when you are interested in in a video converter, as an example, in a position to preview, support image output, etc.